Follow these instructions:
- Sit about arms length away from your computer screen.
- Without closing it or pressing on it, completely cover your left eye using your left hand.
- With your right eye, stare directly at the above.
You will notice the to the right.
- Slowly move closer to the screen, continuing to stare at the .
- At about 14-16 inches from the screen, the should disappear completely, because it has disappeared into the blind spot of your right eye.
- As you continue staring at the , keep moving forward a few more inches and as you will notice, the will come back into view.
- Try the same thing again, except this time with your right eye covered with your right hand stare at the
with your left eye, move in closer, and the