Specialized Eye Care Services
Because many health problems and eye diseases are present long before any symptoms arise, it is very important to
regularly schedule a thorough examination with your eye doctor.
- Comprehensive eye examinations
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT) testing
- Digital fundus photography
- Preferential hyperacuity perimeter (PHP) utilization
- Computerized visual field testing
- Ocular health assessment
- Cataract, glaucoma, and retinal evaluations
- Contact lens options, fitting, and follow-up care
- Optical gallery featuring stylish eye wear and accessories
Comprehensive Eye and Vision Examination
Acceptable Vision Plans and Insurances
- Reviewing of your personal and family medical history.
- Distance and near visual acuity check.
- Evaluation of prescription and non-prescription medications you are currently taking.
- Addressing of personal health issues such as headaches, high blood pressure, and diabetes that could lead to serious vision problems.
- Addressing of vision disturbances such as blurred vision, eyestrain, and sudden appearance of floaters or flashes.
- Neurological pupil screening.
- Examination of the eye’s external surfaces for signs of disease.
- Dilated fundus examination.
- Examination of the interior chambers of the eye.
- Glaucoma pressure testing.
- Treatment plan if problems should arise.
- Determination of best correction for vision problems.
- Follow up care as needed.
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- Medicare Health Insurance
- Medicaid Health Insurance
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Sterling Medical Insurance
- Humana Medicare Insurance
- Department of Veterans Affairs Health
If your plan is not listed here, please call our office during regular office hours for further verification. Because of the many variations in medical and vision plan benefits, it is customary for you to contact your health insurance provider to confirm your coverage and patient benefits as well. As our office will bill both the primary and secondary insurance carriers, please remember to bring your insurance information with you. All co-pays will be collected at the time of service.
Acceptable Methods of Payment
- Personal Check
- Bank Debit Card